St. Mary Magdalen Catholic Parish is a Eucharistic community
that places God first in all things and comes together
as a family to love as Christ loves and serve as Christ serves.
To be a community of Disciple-makers.
- Community - a welcoming spirit and a culture of genuine inclusion into our diverse parish family
- Engagement - loving God with all of our heart, our soul, our strength and our mind to actively and passionately build the Kingdom
- Eucharist - celebrating the center of our faith through creative, vibrant and diverse liturgies
- Faith Formation – committing to life-long learning through Catholic education from childhood through adulthood
- Family – nurturing, empowering, and supporting strong families in today’s world
- Stewardship – responding gratefully with sacrificial generosity for all God has given us
- Witnessing and Evangelizing – living the Gospel by sharing and teaching our faith through conversion of mind and heart, and reconciliation with God and one another
5pm Mass (in English), 7pm Mass * (in Spanish).
Please Note: Reconciliation is from 3pm to 4pm and between 6:00pm and 6:45pm on Saturdays
Sunday Liturgies (all in English)
* Liturgy of the Word for Children is offered.
- 8:00 am Mass *
- 10:00 am Mass * (Adult Choir; interpreted for the deaf)
- 12:00 Noon Mass * (Contemporary Choir)
- 5:30 pm Mass (Contemporary Choir)
Kids’ Mass Ministry is offered at the 10am and 12noon Masses. More information
Monday through Friday:
7am, 8:30am Mass (in English)
Saturday: 8:00am Mass (in English)
Thursday evening: 7pm Mass (in Spanish)
Next Men's Mass Ministry: 7:00pm - August 7