Our livestreaming is a service for the homebound and hospitalized who are not able to make it Mass this Sunday.
This does not substitute for Mass attendance for those who are able to physically attend Mass.
only takes place between 10am and 11am on Sundays and does not repeat. To hear the homilies of the Mass, please
listen to the audio recording:
Communion at Home: Would you like to receive communion at your home? A communion minister will contact you this week, Monday through Friday,
or you may contact Mary Huynh, Steward for the Corporal Works of Mercy directly at 407.265.2307 or
After clicking on the email link, please add your name and telephone number in the space provided.
Thank you for your generous support of
St. Mary Magdalen Parish, Altamonte Springs, Florida.
Your gift makes it possible for us:
- To celebrate the Church’s liturgy with beauty and dignity;
- To reach out with love to the poor, the needy, and the elderly;
- To offer faith formation programs to children and adults;
- To nurture, empower, and support strong families;
- To provide faith-filled learning opportunities at our School;
- To sustain our highly acclaimed musical and cultural programs;
- To pay our staff a just and living wage;
- To maintain our beautiful church, grounds and other parish buildings.